copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 21:29:37 UTC 2012

Yo! thank you for responding, was wondering if ya got any other replies or if I'm making yer day lol

Yea so I'm kind of about to go out for a little while but I'd really love to get a chance to chat with you a lil bit more.

I do not really give random guys on Craigslist my # with just an email or two which I am sure you can realize why.

I do have a page with my pic and cell number on this site but it is not public you do a quick no cost verification thingy and then you can get it.

This way I know you are not just a kid playing around on CL (its happened to me more than once) and you're not a psycho sex criminal.

give me a text b4 u call me if you can, at least to tell me it is u. Or if you don't text leave a message and I will give ya a call if I am unable to answer.

I 'll be back to my place in about hour or two and I am hoping we'll be able to set up a meet.