copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 22:07:40 UTC 2012

Short and sweet I dig that! hehe! I am curious what are you doing later? Im sort of looking to set something up tonight or at some point on the weekend b/c I am working weekdays.

Wouldn't mind some reciprocal oral and maybe sex if you're DD free? I'm 420 friendly though and I can host if you'd like me to. I'm usin this Craigslist verification website to make damn sure I'm not meeting up with psychos on Craigslist it is this page

Hopefully you wouldn't mind doing the verifier you'll see all my pics I have up there as well as my cell number is safe against the public. But do not share the link I do not want everybody in the world having it heh.

Ill leave it up to you to contact me if u like what u see. I am gonna hop in the bathtub for a little while, send me a txt or a voicemail if I can't answer and I can call you back when I get out.