copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 22:08:00 UTC 2012

Hi thank you for messaging me back, I did not know if ya received other responses or if I've brightened yer day ;)

Anyways I am kind of going to leave for a lil bit but would love to get a chance to chat with you a lil bit more.

I've got a policy against give random men on CL my number after just a message or two but I am fairly sure you can understand.

I do have a page with my photo and mobile number on this website but its not publicly available you do an easy no cost age-verify thingy and you can access it.

That way, I'll know that you're not some kid playing around on Craigslist (its happened to me a couple of times) and to know that you are not a crazy sex offender.

Shoot me a text before you call me if u are going to, just to let me know that its you. If you can't text leave a voicemail and I will call ya back if I am unable to answer.

I 'll be back to my house in an hour or two and hopefully we'll set a time to meet.