copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 22:51:28 UTC 2012

Hi again! Are u any good at giving a full body massage? My work is sort of a hurter and I haven't had a rub down in a long time.

I can host if you'd like,  lemme know when is good for you? I've got a open schedule and take online school in the meantime so I can make somethin work.

So yea I've got photos on this site if you would want to see them. You can do the screening thing and it'll give you my cell number and we can text or chat to get to know each other better. I like you so far!

I know its a little weird to do the screening, the reason why is a few of my friends who have met up on Craigs list turned me onto it since another friend of ours was raped when she met up with a guy from a dating site and its worked just fine for them. I'm positive you understand now. Shoot me a message so that I'll know that u got the #.