copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 22:51:42 UTC 2012

Short n sweet I like that! Haha.. So what are u doing later? I'm kind of wanting to get together tonight or at some point this weekend because I am working days.

Would not mind some 69 and maybe sex if you are DD free? I'm 420 friendly though and can host . I've been usin this Craigs list verifier deal to make sure that I'm not meeting up with nutjobs through here its this site

Hopefully you wouldn't mind doing the screening you'll see a few nude pictures I have on there and also my cell number is safe from the public. But do not share the link I don't want the world having it haha.

So I'll leave it in your court to call me if I am what you're looking for. Im gonna jump in the bath for a bit, send me a txt or a voicemail if I am unable to get to the phone and I will call you back when Im out.

lots of luv