copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 22:53:08 UTC 2012

Short and sweet I like that! lol.. So what are you doing a bit later on? Im sort of looking to set something up tonight or some time on the weekend because I am working days.

Wouldn't mind some reciprocal oral and sex if your DD free? I'm 420 friendly tho and I can host if you want. Ive been usin this CL verification deal to make damn sure that I am not meeting psychos on Craigslist its my profile

If you won't mind doing the verifier you can see my pix I put on there and my cell # is safeguarded from being public. Don't share the link I don't want everyone in the world having it haha.

So now I will leave it 2 u to contact me if I'm your type. I'm gonna jump in the bath for awhile, shoot me a txt or a VM if I can't get to the phone and I'll call you back when I am out.