copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 23:30:42 UTC 2012

Heya once again! Are you good at doing a full body massage? Working is sort of making me tense and I haven't had a good massage in ages.

I can host if you would prefer, you can just lemme know when is a good time for you. I have got a open schedule and take college courses in between so I'll make somethin work.

Well I have pics on Here if you would like to see em. Just do the screener thing and it'll show you my cell number and we can txt or talk to get to know one another better. So far so good though!

I realize its kind of weird to do that verifier, but the reason is a couple of my gal pals who've hooked up on Craigslist turned me onto it after a friend of ours was sexually assaulted when she met a guy online and its worked out just fine for them. I am sure you understand. Send me a text so I'll know that ya got my #.