copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 23:31:03 UTC 2012

Hey I just now got your email, srry if you sent it a bit ago it landed in my junk folder. I'm really liking your ad for sure I think we will be a good match.

I am interested in knowing if you have hooked up with anybody through Craigslist before? I did, however I have had a couple super bad meets unfortunately. But I have been on this site for a few months to keep out the crazies and it has worked for me so far.

So if you wanna check out my photos on there and check to see if I am your type we will go from that point. It is faster if you just send me a text or call me when you are verified so I wont miss yer reply plus I am not sure how long I'm going to be on the comp.