copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 23:31:22 UTC 2012

Short n simple I love it! Haha! I am curious what are you doin a little later on? I'm kind of trying to set something up tonight or sometime on the weekend b/c I am working weekdays.

Wouldn't mind a little 69 and some sex if you are DD free? Im 420 friendly though and can host if you would like. I have been usin this CL verification deal to make sure I'm not meeting up with criminals thru CL its over here

I'm hoping you won't mind doing the verification you can see a few nude pix I put up there and also my cell # is safeguarded against the public. Do not share the site I do not want everyone in the whole world having it lol.

I will leave it up to you to call me if u like what u see. Im gonna hop in the bath for a little while, shoot me a text or a voicemail if I am unable to answer and I will call you back when I finish and get out.