copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 23:30:22 UTC 2012

 I just now got your response, sorry if u sent it a while ago but it landed in my junk. I'm really liking your ad for sure I think we may be a nice match.

So I'm interested in learning if you've met with anyone through Craigs before now? I have, but have had a few crazy meetings unluckily.  I have been doing this this site for about 4 months to deter the riff raff and so far so good.

Well if u want to have a look at my pics over there and let me know if Im your type we will go from that point. It will be a lot quicker if u just text me or give me a call after u are verified so I will not miss your reply of yours and I'm not totally sure how long I'm going to be at the comp.