copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 23:32:28 UTC 2012

Heya glad to hear back from u. So I recently broke it off with my ex-bf but Im not feeling like I'm on the rebound I guess b/c it's been a coupla months. Just wanting to see what is on here and wanting to keep things nsa for the time being.

if that is what you're interested in or not, quite a few men say they are but aren't and lots say they are not but thats really ideal, but at least you understand what is going on.

I would describe myself as sexy, smart, and a good sense of humor. Sort of searching on here for someone who is not just all about looks, since I'm not. I've got pics on here if you'd like to see.

I did my phone number on there as well, however it is just one that I use for online things cuz I have had some dudes who would not leave me alone in the past. It still forwards the any calls and text messages to my phone though.

If you like what you see and I'm your type, call me. If not then I wish you the best!