archlinux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 23:32:37 UTC 2012

Hi thank you for mailing me back, I didn't really know if you got some other responses or if I've brightened yer day ;)

Anyways I'm kind of going to go out for a lil while but would really like to get a chance to talk with ya a little bit more.

I do not really give random dudes on CL my number with just an email or two but I am pretty sure you can understand.

I have a page w/ my photo and mobile number on Here but its not public you do an easy little age verification type thing and then you can see it.

This way I know that you're not just a horny teen messing around on CL (its happened to me a few times) and you're not some crazy sex criminal.

shoot me a txt before u call me if possible, at least to let me know its u. Or if you don't text leave a message and I'll give you a call if I am not able to answer.

I will be back to my house in an hour or so and I am hoping we can set a time to meet.