copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 23:30:52 UTC 2012

Just to warn you... Im super turned-on right now. Was wondering if youre free to get something going in the next hour or no?

I couldn't figure out how to send a photo with my email however I've got a few on this site if you wanna take a peek

I have gave my number out to some crazies in the past and needed to block them so now I have to keep that shit under lock and key

There is a little free background screener service on that page and basically it is just to ensure that neither of us is messing around and we're not sex offenders

So hopefully it will give me at least some peace of mind so you don't think I'm some pro or looking to harvest your organs.

I have been there a few months and haven't been charged so I don't think it shouldn't be a huge deal to do, you can grab my # from my page when you do the thing and gimme a ring and lets chat.

I'm logging off the comp for now, hope to get your call soon.