copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 00:07:10 UTC 2012

Hey hey glad I heard back from ya. So I recently broke it off with my ex-bf but I'm not necessarily on a rebound I suppose b/c it has been a coupla months. So for now I'm seeing what's here and going to keep it casual for now.

if that's what you're interested in or not, quite a few guys say they are but really aren't and lots say they aren't but they are, so at least you understand where I stand with it.

Id describe me as sexy, intelligent, and a good sense of humor. Sort of looking on here for a guy who isn't purely superficial, since I am not. I have pictures on my page if you wanna look.

I did my cell # on there, but its just one that I use for online things because I've had some men who wouldn't stop calling me in the past. It still forwards any calls and text msgs to my cell phone though.

If you like what you see and I am the type you're looking for, give me a call. If not then best wishes!