help with something unique?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Nov 17 23:07:36 UTC 2012

oh my gosh

Tim, you are an absolute prince!
I appreciate your not only providing the file, but the extra wisdom.  You
met my need, and I am feeling allot more informed about how such things
might be managed, at least from a podcast standpoint.
You even anticipated my need by telling me that  one can set a time for
that program to download scheduled podcasts at a particular time.
Firmly information I can use in future.
Thanks richly from me, and likely Dolores too.  she is a personal friend
and I cannot wait to tell her I have an mp3 of the reading!
Thanks again,
Karen