What is the best distro for my business manager?

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Sat Nov 24 02:48:18 UTC 2012

> It looks like the most recent version of Mint is 14. Will I be able to
> use Orca with it? How hard is it to set up?

I don't run Mint, so I can't tell you how easy/hard it would be to
get Orca up and running with it.  I suspect that the basics are
easy, but that deep accessibility integration might not have been
performed like in vinux.

> My business manager needs a Linux productivity tool.

What sort of "productivity tool"?  Time keeping?  Project
management?  Issue tracking?  Any of a thousand other things?

-tim