What is the best distro for my business manager?

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 03:49:27 UTC 2012

 From what I understand, Mint has removed the entire accessibility stack
in favor of its own desktop implementation called Cinnamon. According to
those who have tried making Orca work, the only solution was to
basically revert it back to its Ubuntu roots, making it much easier to
run Orca even on Ubuntu 12.10 than on Linux Mint. I am also hearing that
Mate, which is supposed to be a fork of GNOME 2.32, has made some
radical changes that cause Orca to no longer work with it. For an
older/lighter desktop environment that doesn't appear to change its look
and feel as much as the major choices, Orca can better run on LXDE and
even XFCE than on Mate or Cinnamon.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/