What is the best distro for my business manager?

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Sat Nov 24 08:28:00 UTC 2012

A very interesting discussion. Everyone recommends a virtual machine.
What is the problem with dual-boot? That would be the most stable
configuration.

One of the people in the liblouis community installed ArchLinux, but  he
had trouble because he needed to do compilation and it didn't come with
any development tools. They all had to be installed.

Thanks,
John