What is the best distro for my business manager?

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Sat Nov 24 14:35:58 UTC 2012

This thread has been  more productive than most I've seen.

My present Linux system is CentOS 5.8 OpenOffice or LibreOffice doesn't
seem to be in the repository. If I could install one of them and also
get Orca working my business manager could log in with a diffferent
username and I could continue to use the machine. Would upgrading to
CentOS 6.3 provide LibreOffice?

Thanks,
John