linux and floppy drive

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Oct 5 09:27:52 UTC 2012

I forgot:

Script started on Fri 05 Oct 2012 05:25:01 AM EDT
[root at hex29 ~]# fdmformat a:
plain_io: Input/output error
mformat: Error reading from '/dev/fd0', wrong parameters?
[root at hex29 ~]# fdformat /dev/fd0 H1440
fdformat: Could not determine current format type: No such device
[root at hex29 ~]# exit
exit

Script done on Fri 05 Oct 2012 05:26:08 AM EDT