vlc possible bug

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Oct 19 08:30:35 UTC 2012

I was able to extract the version of vlc.
Script started on Fri 19 Oct 2012 04:28:33 AM EDT
jude at d-216-36-20-9:~$ vlc --version
VLC media player 2.0.4 Twoflower (revision 2.0.3-289-g6e6100a)
VLC version 2.0.4 Twoflower (2.0.3-289-g6e6100a)
Compiled by pbuilder on www.marillat.net (Oct 16 2012 06:37:52)
Compiler: gcc version 4.7.2 (Debian 4.7.2-4)
This program comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
You may redistribute it under the terms of the GNU General Public License;
see the file named COPYING for details.
Written by the VideoLAN team; see the AUTHORS file.
jude at d-216-36-20-9:~$ exit
exit

Script done on Fri 19 Oct 2012 04:29:13 AM EDT