hard drive replacement questions

aerospace1028 at hotmail.com aerospace1028 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 17:27:32 UTC 2012

Greetings,
I think I see my 60 Gb drive on Amazon.  What are some recommended hard drive surplus sites I might want to look at for comparison?

Also, currently I have my system partitioned to duel-boot with archlinux and WindowsXP.  When I get my new drive, is there a way I can copy at least the windows partition from the old drive to the new one?  I can always re-install the default system from the origianl recovery disk (once i find it) and go through the lon process of upgrading 7-years worth of Windows, plus re-install JAWS and KES etc.  Reinstalling and configuring arch isn't as daughnting to me.

thank you.