Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Sat Apr 6 09:52:05 UTC 2013

I have Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7 in a dual-boot setup. Is there a
package that will give me read-only access to Windows files from Ubuntu?
Conversely, is there a Windows app that will give me access to files in
Ubuntu from Windows?

Maybe I'm missing something, but the only user support list I can find
on ubuntu.com is for kubuntu.

I'm still trying to get Orca to start when Gnome starts at boot-up.

Thanks,
John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com