Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 10:33:35 UTC 2013

Do you need read only access to your Windows files from Ubuntu or will
read/write access also work for you? You should already have read/write
access to your Windows files from Ubuntu. In the Go pull down of
Nautilus, you should see an entry for OS which should bring up your
Windows 7 hard drive. You can also get there from the Computer option.
You can bring up Nautilus in Unity by hitting alt+f1 and then pressing
enter on Home.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail