Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Apr 7 09:14:34 UTC 2013

I'm sure a lot of people will answer you, but here are my two cents.  You
want the ntfs-3g package in Linux.  There are ext2 packages for Windows, but
I wouldn't trust them and know nothing about them.  If you go to
http://lists.ubuntu.com/ you'll find hundreds of mailing lists.  If you have
a local community in your area, I would suggest joining it as they probably
also have a mailing list and can be of more help to you.  You should
probably also join the ubuntu-accessibility list.