sourceforge.net download problems

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Apr 10 03:08:46 UTC 2013

The impossibility happens because depending on which files from which
site those get obtained, md5sum and similar files may not even be
available.  If those were standard across the web, it would be possible
to download stuff from Microsoft onto a Linux box with perfect
confidence for later transfer to DVD and then onto a windows machine.