bittorrent clients for console users

Tobias Vinteus tobvin at algonet.se
Fri Apr 12 10:48:39 UTC 2013

Hi,
I personally like deluge. You can configure it to search for new torrents
in a specified directory, so you just have to place them there to the
download. It's cli is clean but not very versatile, unfortunately. I
haven't found any way to add trackers to a torrent - a feature that can be
useful at times, for example when there are no active clients on the main
tracker.

hth,
/Tobias