voice recognition in linux

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Apr 15 04:30:01 UTC 2013

A manual typewriter keyboard which is what your friend was typing on and
a computer keyboard are very much different in one respect at least.
The touch for a computer keyboard is far lighter than for a manual
typewriter.  I know, I used both and when I go to use my manual
typewriter I have to do some practice sentences to adjust my touch to
the manual typewriter.  Even so, I'm not giving up my manual typewriter
since I can write with that without electricity if necessary.