Upgrading from Ubuntu 12.04 to 12.10

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:42:33 UTC 2013

I'm not sure it's required, but I think installing 12.10 over 12.04 is
the best way to go. I think that's the only way to ensure you're getting
all of the AT infrastructure at the right levels. One of the options
when you install should be to erase 12.04 and install 12.10. Not sure if
you'll have to update grub after that or not.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail