linux on a mac

Christian Schoepplein chris at schoeppi.net
Thu Apr 18 08:46:10 UTC 2013

On Do, Apr 18, 2013 at 09:01:03 +0200, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
>If I want a dual boot, do I do it like on the pc?

take a look here, this page describes howto install Debian on a MacBook
as a single system or in dual boot mode with Mac OS:

    http://wiki.debian.org/MacBook

I've a MacBook and as allready mensioned it is also possible to run
Linux in a virtual machine, that might be the method causing less work
or trouble. But maybe I'll try a real installation of Debian also the
next weeks and figure out what is possible and what is not.

Ciao,

  Christian