linux on a mac

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 03:12:00 UTC 2013

I had the same thought when I saw this statement. I could see though
where someone would want to be able to run MacOS from time to time, and
you're only going to be able to do this on a Mac. I toyed with the idea
of getting a Mac so I could run Windows, MacOS or Ubuntu whenever I
wanted, but I ended up getting an Asus laptop. It was a lot less money,
and I have plenty on my plate, so being able to run MacOS just seemed
like a pricey option I'd never really take advantage of.

I will admit though that Apple does make some nice and nice looking
stuff. It took a while before you could get a laptop that really had the
same look and feel as the MacBook Air.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail