Any Current Podcast Clients which show Actual Titles?

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 18:34:08 UTC 2013

Ah, are you talking about the file name of the podcast on the hard
drive? I checked, and gpodder by default does name them by episode
number when it downloads the file to your hard drive, so I guess this
isn't what you're looking for, unless this setting can be changed
somewhere, although I didn't see this option anywhere at a quick glance.
When looking at the podcast list in gpodder, you do see the show names
and descriptions and not the episode numbers.

On 08/03/2013 12:01 AM, Hart Larry wrote:
> Well, thanks Chris:  I am having a murderess time installing gpodder.
> My point in an earlier message, many podcast clients seem to grab an
> actual number of a show instead of an actual title.  h podder would let
> you decide in which format you want titles saved, among dates, years, or
> names.
> I will continue trying to install g podder
> Hart

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail