Any Current Podcast Clients which show Actual Titles?

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sun Aug 4 10:14:23 UTC 2013

Hart Larry  <blinux-list at redhat.com> wrote:
>I  wish I could have come up with a shorter subject-line. Until maybe a year or
>2 ago I would individually download podcasts from Lynx, but once Yahoo's
>interface changed, I began useing Hpodder, which had an option to actually
>download an actual title instead of just randem numbers. Well, I had some
>issues, so I removed it in Debian.  Well, now its not in Debian, not even Sid.

It's running perfectly well here under debian Sid (even though the package is
no longer in the archive).

There's a Git repository but the code needs some work to compile with the
latest version of ghc and supporting libraries.

Your quickest solution would be to download the package from oldstable
(manually, that is), and install it with dpkg.