cvlc apparently limited

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 18:13:12 UTC 2013

Once upon a time in the land of e-mail, Jude DaShiell spoke these words:
# On this machine, there is no dvd link, I think I could make one but it's
# best to be careful with that ln program since other things one might not
# want to happen could happen with the wrong command entered.

Yeah, best to let udev/systemd handle that. Udev rules can definitely be
modified to create those links if you need them. If you create them
yourself with ln, nothing bad will happen, but rebooting your machine
will cause you to lose any links or device nodes you create manually.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"