console accessibility? (fwd)

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 14:33:47 UTC 2013

On 12/06/2013 07:27 AM, poma wrote:
> On 06.12.2013 12:32, Geoff Shang wrote:
>> On Fri, 6 Dec 2013, Jude DaShiell wrote:
>>> apparently we got us a couple hostile web-based lists.
>>
>> Stupid question but did you subscribe before trying to post?
>
> In fact, a good question!
> "Anaconda" folks require a subscription due to frequent spam lately.

In fact most lists default to only allowing subscribers to post to the
mailing list. In fact, I think these messages are basically default
messages sent out to unsubscribers when they post to such a list. As far
as I can tell, there's absolutely no hostility here at all.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail