new question for geoff, was quick unrtf question?

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Tue Dec 10 16:40:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013, Karen Lewellen wrote:

> We do have xsltproc here at shellworld.
> Equally there is a daisyTransform.xsl
> file with my bookshare materials in each book.
> when I run the line below though I am getting a shared object missing
> error..but I may not be running it correctly.
> to spare the list an exchange off topic, may i write you privately to
> troubleshoot?

You *could*, but I would venture to add that this isn't really off-topic,
and taking it private would prevent it from showing up in search results,
which might help anyone else with this problem in future.

Geoff.