new question for geoff, was quick unrtf question?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Dec 10 17:28:53 UTC 2013

smiles,
I do not mind educating others at my typing expense.
  First, am i correct in guessing that the  less than and  greater than
characters are not to be included?
for example, and I am doing this off the top of my head, so it may not be
perfect.
xsltproc -o mylife.html -o daisyTransform.xsl My_Life.xml
would be correct?
Karen