6-dot input system for command line linux

Doug Smith savant-technopath at cyber-wizard.com
Fri Dec 13 21:34:26 UTC 2013

Well, take 3 to this list.  I guess I haven't used it in so many eons of time that I have forgotten the address to send to.  Anyway, I have decided to
tech up my braille.  I share a room with another person and I do not have a place to store a big amount of paper-based braille.  I would like to know
if there is a utility included either with brltty or liblouis and friends which will allow one to do 6-dot normal braille input, including grade 2 on
the standard keyboard of my laptop.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology