OT: Problem with gnome.org mailing lists

Henry Yen blinux-mail at AegisInfoSys.com
Thu Jan 10 09:04:27 UTC 2013

The blocked IP address is "74.208.4.195", a/k/a "mout.perfora.net".
It is listed only on a couple of the more aggressive RBL's (such
as uceprotect). Presumably, that server is your ISP's outgoing
email server, through which your own outbound email passes.