Orca or EmacSpeak

Bryan Duarte bryan0731 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 23:06:37 UTC 2013

THank you everyone for providing me with some feedback. I understand what EmacSpeak is but does it work on ubuntu 1204? I am pretty sure I saw EmacSpeak in the system prefs of my ubuntu. I could be wrong though. So to sum it up can I use eMacSpeak instead of Orca? Also how do I bring up the settings of the OS to find out if EmacSpeak is installed already?