for those who use e-links?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Jul 19 14:11:17 UTC 2013

Hi folks,
I find in many cases, e-links can reach some websites when Lynx the cat or
Links the chain are less successful.
Gmail's creative change in format seems to be one such example this
morning.  however we presently have no editor associated with elinks here
at shellworld.
Besides Ken really needing to do this as he has with links the chain and
lynx the cat, I am wondering if I can do it just for my configuration?
There are *allot* of choices in terms of configuring this program.  So I
would appreciate someone providing some wisdom  before I try.  we have a
few editors here, pico among them and one other not springing to mind.  I am
guessing there is an option for the editor to be used with the browser, the
other two have this option as I said.
Thoughts?
Thanks in advance,
Karen