/etc/network/interfaces

Doug Smith savant-technopath at cyber-wizard.com
Thu Jun 13 03:46:36 UTC 2013

I have a couple of questions about /etc/network/interfaces.  On this command line only debian testing system, I have found this to be really the only
effective way to configure networks.  I have a question, though.

If I put in stanzas for each connection we have here, an allow hotplug and then the interface info, will my ifup be able to connect to either of the
wireless networks depending on which one is in range or will it error out because there is more than one connection for the same wlan0 interface?

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology