messages being called "unread" after I read them

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 22:24:44 UTC 2013

In Thunderbird, if you go into Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced ->
Reading and Display, how do you have it configured to mark messages as
read? For example, in my set up, I have messages automatically marked as
read if I view them for five seconds. If I'm in a message for less than
five seconds, it'll still show up as unread.

On 06/17/2013 03:10 PM, Al Sten-Clanton wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I often find that as I arrow through my inbox messages in Thunderbird,
> ones I've read are said to be unread.  Since this just happened, I
> thought I'd ask if anybody else sees this or knows how to fix it.
>
> I'm using Fedora 18, orca 3.6.3, and Thunderbird 17.0.6.  I've seen this
> for a while, though.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Al

Christopher (CJ)