bash script problem

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Sat Jun 22 16:21:13 UTC 2013

Hi

Jus a wild guess but  should  there be a  backslash  at the end of each
line  after the && or leave the && off.

For debug purpose you can run scripts  with bash -x. It will print  to
stderr each line expanded  before executing it.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672

  Jude DaShiell kirjoitti