bash script problem

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Jun 22 17:04:07 UTC 2013

Adding the backslash characters provided no change in operation of the
script.  I'm about to use a very crude solution to this problem I'd
prefer not to have to do, but sometimes you just got to take one for the
team.  I'm going to put a sleep 600 command above the date command and
so long as the actual download is completed in that amount of time the
script should run successfully.