2 telnet related questions?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Jun 25 10:24:07 UTC 2013

I connect through metrocast.net and have no such delays.  I use speakup
and ssh.  The command I normally use is ssh-agent ssh -l jdashiel
shellworld.net.  I don't experience latency/delay over here.  For that
reason I figure speakup is cleared and two places to look at are the
local computer and AT&T's u-verse network.  What were the results of the
last clamav scan and was that up-to-date and when was that done?  When
was the system with speakup last updated?  If you're clear on those
counts, then and only then would I approach u-verse and complain about
latency/delay.