LIOS, is their a CLI version?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sun Jun 30 14:52:45 UTC 2013

Thanks to Iris-and-2 other folks for comments-and-suggestions.  I reInstalled
LIOS, however, from an error I got, I bet its a graphical application?
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gtk-2.0/gtk/__init__.py:57: GtkWarning: could
not open display
   warnings.warn(str(e), _gtk.Warning)
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/lios", line 3, in <module>
     from lios.lios import *
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/lios/lios.py", line 12, in <module>
     import gnomecanvas
ImportError: No module named gnomecanvas
Back again live, so among that dot deb package or elsewhere, are their
commandline versions of LIOS?  Thanks so much in advance
Hart