Raspberry Pie?

Doug Smith savant-technopath at cyber-wizard.com
Sat Mar 2 14:40:41 UTC 2013

Now, well, well, well.  I thought someone would come around to that.  I have Debian testing on here, and it works perfectly with the speakup modules
compiled into it.  It came that way when it was installed from the install with speech synthesis option on the boot disk.

I don't have any device that's ARMv6, so I cannot test this, but, does that installer image have the install with speech synthesis option, just press
s and return?

If it does, the problem is already solved.

Hope this helps.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology