just how much can you do with?

Lee A. Stone stonedge at myfastmail.com
Sun Mar 3 13:45:22 UTC 2013

Thanks Kyle   for your suggestions and offering  to work by phone  or
mail. I must admit  years ago when I was starting in a community college
they gave a direct " No" to installing what I'll  speak of as a " talking
computer" in  their building. However I  have  been lucky over many years
to have a Teacher a Friend who  has stayed  the cutting edge, taking me
from Dos and nettamer to where I am today using the best of  Archlinux
Without this teacher I might still be back using dos. Let me also suggest
if you do not already use an externalhard drive   and I say this as I had a
9 year old  computer that just up and died and from there no place to go
except with a lot of help  I have a new
Acer pc which I  love as it has all  the connections you need  right up on
the top and up front. thanks for those who maintain  and keep this list
going. Lee  On

--
If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a lot
of different places, just write a Unix operating system.