TRPlayer

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Mar 3 14:39:25 UTC 2013

Well, Helix is the open source version of RealPlayer if you want to give it
a try.  It's very rudimentary and I don't like it.  MPlayer does show the
track info, so I'm not sure what you mean.  Just use the Speakup review
keys.  It helps a lot to pass the -quiet switch.  You can also use ffmpeg to
convert the RealMedia to a different format.  RealPlayer itself is dead, at
least on Linux, so it would be pointless and probably impossible to rewrite
TRPlayer even if someone wanted to.